Sunday, April 23, 2017

Update 4/23

I am going to keep this really simple.

I like to focus only my very best ideas.

REMX is the first base I've seen since GDX/ABX where the bottom of the current base might have put in.

Look at that weekly bar!  High volume, tight close, close in the higher end of the range. Many tight closes in the base.  Beautiful rinse of an upward sloping 200 day.  I started to make it a real position on this rinse.  I previously bought this small at the right time in the last base.  If this goes lower one more time I'm going to be there.  If I like the way it takes out the 200 day and 50 day on the upside, I'll add there too.  I love the looks of this.


I liked the look of RBS overseas, so I bought more of that before it started to rip this week.  I like owning good Europe names going into a known event everyone is worried about.

I have waiting for URA down by the 200 day.  At there I will make this a real position.  Have a smaller position so far.



I still own my max position size in the gold miner complex thru GDX/ABX.  I have not been stopped out and am profitable on the positions so far.  I haven't had a real sell signal.  Keeping it simple.  No reason to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment